Golden State was 15-of-25 (60 percent) from beyond the arc.

Spielgruppe & Krippe, Erziehung & medizinische Fragen
Forumsregeln
So funktioniert das Expertenforum:
Stellen Sie eine Frage und der Experte schreibt Ihnen daraufhin von Mo-Fr die Antwort direkt in Ihre Frage hinein. Sollte etwas unklar sein, stellen Sie mit "Antworten" einfach nochmals eine Frage.

Unsere Experten hier im Forum sind:
Jvo Hüttenmoser: Swiss pro Kita
Severina Hegetschweiler: Kleinkinderzieherin & Mutter

Golden State was 15-of-25 (60 percent) from beyond the arc.

Beitragvon wangshi0816 » Mi Dez 06, 2017 2:41 am

MONTREAL -- Phil Kessel got his wish to make it a long stay with the Toronto Maple Leafs. Amir Johnson Jersey . What general manager Dave Nonis called "short and productive" negotiations ended with Kessel signing a US$64-million, eight-year contract on Tuesday. The deal has a salary cap hit of $8 million per season. It begins in 2014-15 and runs through the 2021-22 season. "Ill be on the hook for some team dinners here or there, but I dont mind," Kessel said at a news conference before Tuesday nights season opener at Montreal. "I always wanted to be (in Toronto). "This is the place I want to play. I want to finish my career here. Its a great city, the organizations unbelievable, and Im really excited to continue here." The contract includes a limited no-trade clause. Kessel has one season left on his previous deal at $5.4 million. General manager Dave Nonis said negotiations started last week when Kessel, who could have become an unrestricted free agent next July, told him he wanted to remain a Leaf. "There werent negotiations early in camp," said Nonis. "I wanted to hear him tell me he wanted to be a Toronto Maple Leaf and once he did, we were able to work quickly and reach an agreement." Kessel reportedly wanted either to sign a deal before the season or wait until the summer. The speedy right-winger had 20 goals and 52 points in 48 games last season. He has 379 points (185-194) in 504 regular-season games over seven seasons with Toronto and Boston. The six-foot, 202-pound native of Madison, Wis., has 21 points (13-8) in 22 career playoff games. He had four goals, including two game-winners, in Torontos seven-game, first-round playoff loss to the Bruins last season. "I think Phil made some great strides in that series," Nonis said. "He had a great year. Hes had several great years. Thats the one thing I think people overlook." Kessel also played for the United States at the 2010 Vancouver Olympics. The two-time all-star, who will turn 26 on Wednesday, was drafted by the Bruins with the fifth overall pick in the 2006 NHL Entry Draft. He was dealt to Toronto four years ago for two first-round picks and a second-round selection. The Bruins used the picks to draft Tyler Seguin, Dougie Hamilton and Jared Knight. This summer, Seguin was sent to Dallas in a multi-player deal that sent Loui Eriksson to Boston. The Kessel deal was widely seen as a coup for Boston, but Nonis said the Leafs have no regrets. "Were happy with Phil and weve always been happy with his production," he said. "You forget how young a player he was when he got here. "Hes got a lot of quality years ahead of him. Thats why we were very comfortable going to a eight-year term with him." Not one to enjoy the spotlight, Kessels quiet demeanour has sometimes been taken for aloofness, something Nonis vigorously denies. "The one knock that Phil had on him, that I think was totally unfair, is that he wasnt a great teammate," Nonis said. "Thats completely untrue. "Hes quiet, maybe hes not outgoing as some of the people in a Canadian market would like, but hes a great teammate. Hes well liked by everybody in our room." Forward Joffrey Lupul, who is also signed to a long-term deal with the Leafs, applauded the signing. "Obviously, everyones excited," said Lupul. "Hes certainly our most talented player and his games come a long way since Ive been here. "Ive got to see him involved as a player and as a person and its nothing but good news to have him locked up long term." Lupul is signed for the next five seasons at $5.25 million per year. Toronto also recently signed free agent David Clarkson for seven years at $5.52 million annually along with centre Tyler Bozak for five years with a $4.2-million annual cap hit. There are several other players due to become unrestricted free agents next July, including team captain Dion Phaneuf. Nonis said he would look at getting other players signed, but was in no hurry. "We address everybody individually," he said. "I wouldnt say were going to have a monthly announcement on signing free agents." Kessel was suspended for the final three games of the pre-season after he slashed Buffalo Sabres tough guy John Scott in a game last month. The Leafs also said Tuesday that James Reimer will start in goal against the Canadiens, with off-season acquisition Jonathan Bernier as his backup. "Its good,"said Reimer. "You always want to be the guy that starts it off." When the lockout-shortened 2012-13 season began in January, Reimer was passed over for the opening night starting job in favour of Ben Scrivens. Markelle Fultz Jersey . Jets head coach Paul Maurice made the announcement Saturday following the morning skate and confirmed Al Montoya will start in goal against the Dallas Stars on Sunday. Maurice Cheeks Jersey . The group of Slava Fetisov, Igor Larionov, Vladimir Konstantinov, Sergei Fedorov, & Slava Kozlov were a dominant force for The Wings at one point in the 90s. http://www.authentic76ersauthority.com/jahlil-okafor-76ers-jersey-c-17/ . -- Aaron Rodgers looked fine on the practice field Thursday.Oakland, CA (SportsNetwork.com) - The Golden State Warriors exacted some revenge en route to their best start in 20 years. Stephen Curry had 28 points, seven assists and six rebounds as the Warriors rolled to a 121-104 win over the Los Angeles Clippers on Wednesday night. The 4-0 Warriors, who havent opened a season this well since beginning 5-0 in 1994-95, were ousted in seven games by the Clippers in the first round of last years playoffs. Draymond Green posted 24 points, eight boards and five assists and Klay Thompson netted 19 points for the Warriors, who shot an NBA season-high 58.1 percent (43-of-74) from the floor. I liked the ball movement ... I feel like we can get a lot better, Warriors coach Steve Kerr said. DeAndre Jordan tallied 17 points and 13 rebounds, Chris Paul supplied 15 points, 12 assists and four steals and Jamal Crawford netted 24 points off the bench for Los Angeles, which fell to 3-2 on the young campaign. Its no secret that we got to get better. Were not playing the right way, Paul said. Allen Iverson Jersey. . Curry scored seven points during a 14-2 first-quarter run, which staked the Warriors to a 21-11 advantage. They led 30-20 after Leandro Barbosa nailed a 3-pointer in the waning seconds of the opening frame. Green and Thompson each put in five points during a 14-2 surge in the second as the onslaught continued. Two Green free throws with 4:03 to go gave Golden State a 52-31 cushion. Curry and Thompson combined to score 18 points in the second and the Warriors took a 65-52 spread into the break. The Clippers scored 22 points in the second. Golden State took a 102-75 advantage into the fourth, where the Warriors coasted to the easy victory. Game Notes David Lee made his season debut due to a strained left hamstring, but he reaggravated the injury and played less than seven minutes ... The Warriors and Clippers split their four regular-season meetings last year ... Golden State was 15-of-25 (60 percent) from beyond the arc. Cheap NFL Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys Wholesale NFL Jerseys Jerseys From China Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys Cheap Jerseys ' ' '
wangshi0816

Zurück zu Kleinkind: 1-3 Jahre